Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Olivia has been sick for about 5 days, and it's been intense around our house. I never knew such a little nose could house so much snot. I wish I was kidding when I say it was like a river of snot for the majority of the last few days.

With that, she's also been sleeping a lot less so sewing has been scarce and frantic. I did manage to get this cute little clover mini quilt done for St. Patrick's day. :) It's not quilted or anything, but cute just the same. I found the pattern on craftsy here.

On the good side, she is getting better and the routine is returning. YAY!
I just used whatever green scraps I had instead of cutting in my 2.5" strip stash. I really want to scrap bust since my room is overflowing for sure. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment