Friday, March 18, 2016

Finish It Up Friday

I'm on a baby quilt roll! This one actually does have a home to go to. :) It's for a childhood friend that I grew up next to until we were 18. She and her husband welcomed a baby girl at the end of December, and my mom and I decided she obviously needed some more cute things! haha.

I had a random fat quarter bundle of "Guess How Much I Love You" fabric, and I told my mom to buy the book to go with it. The pattern is from Fat Quarter Baby. I love that book! I want to make one of all of the patterns!


Pretty proud of applique skills on the seeds!


More pieced backing. Gotta love finally using those scraps. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the pink. Did you do the quilting? It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, my friend who is a longarm quilter did it for me. <3 She did a great job!

      Delete